As part of the Melaleuca Freedom Celebration, earn A $500 Scholarship While Remembering America’s Heroes!
Two winners, one from k-6th grade and one from 7-12th grade.
Here’s what you do:
1. Pick a topic:
- Why is an Unknown Soldier such a powerful symbol for our country?
- How can people oppose a conflict and still pay tribute to the service of veterans?
- What is patriotism?
- What are some of the freedoms you enjoy because of veterans?
- Explain the saying, “United we stand. Divided we fall.” What does it mean to you?
2. Neatly hand-write or type a 250‑1500 word essay.
3. Turn it and a cover page in no later than June 26th by emailing it and a cover-page to: email@example.com
Full details and rules HERE.