“Let Me Count The Ways With Alpine Jewelers”
OFFICIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- “Let Me Count The Ways” (the “Contest”) starts Wednesday, February 1st, 2023 and will end on Tuesday, February 14th, 2023. KFTZ (the “Station”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and/or posted on the Station’s website at Z103.fm. The Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older, residing in Idaho. Employees or agents of the Station, Riverbend Communications, or other entity or sponsor associated with the Contest, as well as members of the immediate family or members of the same household of any such employee, agent or sponsor, may not participate. Persons who have previously won a prize (cash, services, merchandise) from a contest or station event from any of the Riverbend Communications (KLCE, KCVI, KFTZ, KTHK, KNBL, KBLI and KBLY), are subject to the following restrictions: Persons who have won a prize valued $600 or more in the last 6 months are not eligible to participate. These restrictions also apply to immediate household members of contest or prize winners. One Contest finalist, semi-finalist, or winner per person. Persons who have already won this Contest are not eligible to win Contest again during these dates. A purchase will not improve a participant’s chance of winning and a purchase is not necessary to participate in and/or win the Contest. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter/Selection of Winner.
- Beginning Wednesday, February 1st, 2023 until close of business on Monday, February 13th, 2023, the Station will direct listeners to Alpine Jewelers locations in Idaho Falls and Rexburg to sign up and enter to win a 14K Gold Ruby & Diamond Heart Pendant valued at $2,299. The morning of Monday, February 14th, Alpine Jewelers will determine a winner from all entries received, and said winner will be announced by Z103.
- The Station reserves the right to preempt or not broadcast the Contest on any given day due to programming commitments, technical difficulties, and/or any reason the management of KFTZ-FM determines to be reasonable and necessary. All decisions of the judges and/or administrators of the Contest are final.
- The grand prize consists of a 14K Gold Ruby & Diamond Heart Pendant valued at $2,299.00 from Alpine Jewelers in Idaho Falls or Rexburg. Prizes not awarded due to ineligibility, technical difficulty, programming commitments, and/or any reason the management of KFTZ determines to be reasonable and necessary shall not be recycled. All sales, prize and other taxes along with any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Prize cannot be transferred, assigned, or substituted. Station reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable value should prize become unavailable. The Station assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. Each winner will be required to appear in person at the KFTZ offices in Idaho Falls within 30 days of winning a prize and produce identification satisfactory to the Station (preferably an Idaho driver’s license or identification card, with full name, current address, and date of birth and Social Security Card). Wives, husbands, children, relatives, etc. will not be allowed to show verification for the winner unless there are special circumstances. All cases of special circumstances will be determined by the management of KFTZ. Each winner will be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 and will receive an IRS Form 1099-Misc. Each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by the Station prior to receiving their prize. The Station is not responsible for replacing tickets in the event of show cancellations as a result of weather, promoter, team, or performer.
- Conditions and Restrictions.
- Calling the Station to participate in the Contest constitutes permission for the Station to tape the caller’s voice and use it on the air. All telephone calls during the Contest may be taped without further permission from the caller. By entering the Contest, all participants consent to the use of their name, photograph, likeness, biography, voice and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements, without limitation and without compensation. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
- The Station is not responsible for the failure or inability to complete a telephone call, fax, or e-mail whether due to equipment malfunction, busy lines or otherwise. The Station and sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by the Station, users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate. The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means.
- In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the Station, KFTZ, Riverbend Communications, Sponsors, or any other entity affiliated with the Contest and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the Contest.
- Any violation of these rules or using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will result in disqualification. Copies of the rules are available during regular business hours at the KFTZ offices, on the Station website at Z103.fm, or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to KFTZ “Let Me Count The Ways with Alpine Jewelers” Rules, 400 West Sunnyside, Idaho Falls 83402.